Archive for February 12, 2013
Paid advertisements are largely ignored by today’s search engine users, with only about 25 percent of the online population regularly clicking on paid advertisements while the remaining 75 percent sticks to organic listings. And of those 75 percent, the same percentage will find what they wish to find on the initial page of any result, avoiding the second and consecutive pages entirely. With a large amount of the U.S. population today using search engines to find answers for anything and everything, then, it undoubtedly benefits companies wanting to reach these audiences to invest in search engine optimization as an online marketing solution.
Most companies today can work directly with SEO resellers rather than SEO companies to cover these needs, which often offers a key advantage in that a SEO reseller will have much more to offer than just SEO. In fact, the typical reseller of SEO also resells other useful tools like social media along with their independent offerings, which normally involve marketing either online or in the traditional fashion or developing websites. Social media in particular has grown tremendously over the past several years, with 90 percent of adults spending time online visiting these sites frequently. But as the numbers go up for social media use commercially too, the numbers are dropping for the number of companies handling social media efforts on their own. In fact, about 30 percent of these businesses currently outsource at least part of social media marketing, which has increased from 28 percent in 2011.
Adding to what these resellers do is the mobile component, meaning that most providers and resellers offer mobile marketing services too. Sixty four percent of people who carry around smart phones use those phones to do more than talk or text on them, using them to shop and conduct research too. So strong SEO reseller plans that these resellers join cover social media and mobile applications too.
What else do SEO reseller plans have that make them attractive? For one, most good SEO reseller plans have resellers’ and clients’ interests at heart. They target specific niches too, meaning most SEO reseller plans are good for various industries and offer customizable solutions rather than blanketed ones. And lastly, most strong SEO reseller plans are touted industry wide, with positive reviews being posted about these SEO reseller plans throughout the web. These plans, then, work both for resellers and for the clients they represent.
Because Google is such a unique business, and even has the lawns at its company headquarters mowed by goats that are rented from a grazing company, it offers others businesses unique opportunities to take advantage of the immense digital marketplace of today and expand. One of the best ways for companies to attract new customers is to improve their Google rankings. Every day, over a billion searches are conducted by users looking for goods and services. Figuring out how to master the “PageRank” algorithm, which is named after Larry Page, a co founder of Google, in order to improve Google rankings can prove to be wildly beneficial for businesses.
Although using search engine optimization to increase Google rankings can be difficult, it is a very worthwhile process. While outbound leads have an average close rate of less than 2 percent , leads that are generated through SEO close at a 14.6 percent rate, which means that businesses would be wise to use SEO marketing in order to improve their Google rankings. Since every business is unique, and will therefore have different needs and goals, there might not be one specific plan that works for everyone. However, improving Google rankings can always go a long way towards helping them build a larger, more loyal customer base.
In the competitive business environment of today, having strong Google rankings is becoming more of a necessity than a luxury. Between 70 and 80 percent of search engine users say that they choose organic results and pay no attention to sponsored result. On top of that, 42 percent of search users decide to click on the top ranking organic result that appears when they do a search. So in order to attract the majority of search engine users, businesses would be wise to take steps that help them improve their Google rankings and become much more visible on the web.
While some businesses are fortunate enough to have the resources and employees needed to do the work required to improve Google rankings in house, others will decide that using a SEO reseller is the best choice for them. Though one strategy might not work for every business, taking the time to evaluate them and determine which would work best can prove to be very worthwhile. Either way, investing in campaigns to improve Google rankings can help businesses grow by building a larger, more loyal, customer base.